Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Boob Heard Round The World

It's hard to believe that's it's been over 3 years since the world saw Janet Jackson's breast on the Super Bowl half time show and all hell broke loose at the FCC. In hindsight, maybe the world overreacted just a little. Truth be told, I don't have anything more to say about this. I'm just cleaning out my computer and while I didn't think I needed this picture on my computer anymore, I just couldn't bring myself to throw it away. Thus, I'm putting it here.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I have never actually seen that infamous incident before, since I loath the halftime shows I never watch them.

She looks just like Michael or is it that he looks like her!

Also, is she wearring nipple armor or is that some sort of new bluetooth device!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

I'm so glad you responded to this post Mr. Anonymous. After I threw this up on the web, I thought maybe I was just being rediculous. Glad I was able to provide you with something you had not seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com