Sunday, January 21, 2007

Why I Love FLICKR

So I've been using a FLICKR account for all of 2 seconds, but already I'm a huge fan. One of the biggest reasons is because of this picture above. It's one of three pictures I took on the morning of July 27, 2001 before I went off to play tennis. Why were Tim, Karen & Nick over my apartment the morning after Karen and I had seen Bon Jovi at Giants Stadium the night before...OH WOW...I just realized Alex is in this picture too! Can you guess where?...what was I saying? Oh yeah. They were probably at my apartment because I had left something in Karen's car and I decided to take pictures. These 3 pictures which have been laying dorment on my computer forever and now can be seen by everyone on my flickr account. I feel like a small part of me has been liberated and I've got tons of these types of photos. WOO-HOO!

3 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE it. Thanks Dave.

Is that kid cute, or what?

(And I do mean my son, not my hugely pregnant self!)

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Related IMPACT said...

Dude - you have got to try google.... I am worried that you will start using Yahoo mail and then their music service.... where will it all end?

Anyway - Karen wanted me to post because I know why we were there. If you look in the background, behind the Volvo, you can see the light rack of my Land Rover. The reason we were all there, because on the way home you got my pregnant wife drunk and she couldn't drive. You drove her home and took her volvo home. We had to go pick up the car.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I remembered something that Dave didn't! I knew this day would come.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

LO FREAKIN L

It would've had more impact had you remembered to come over and watch the Patriots game tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com