Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Love & Marriage

Since Kristine and I are less than 2 months away from our one month anniversary, we've decided this weekend to buckle down and get out all of the remaining thank you notes that are long overdue. To get myself in the mood, I started converting our wedding video for youtube. Since you can post clips that are 10 minutes or less, it will take me a while to get the whole thing up. Here's the first installment.

CORRECTION: My best friend Tim called me to tell me that I meant our one year anniversary and when I told that to my wife, she asked me if I realized we're less than 3 weeks from our one year anniversary. Ooops.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Related IMPACT said...

"one month" Don't you mean 1 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com