Monday, April 09, 2007

How I Spent My Easter

So I'm starting to come around to these free online posting things like flickr and youtube (and I guess, of course, blogger). The great thing about these sites is that you can just throw stuff up on them without much worry about how good the content is. Don't get me wrong. I'm not going out of my way to make shitty content but if I was making a dvd of my Easter goings ons, I would feel compelled to make sure things look right and that the material flowed in an entertaining matter. Whereas with youtube, I can just throw up my clips and people can watch them or not or fast forward thru them or whatever they want to do.

Here are the clips I shot yesterday at Kristine's Sister's house for Easter.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com