Thursday, March 01, 2007

Missing You

Greetings all.

Ever have one of those nights where a bunch of coworkers and you go out to a bar to celebrate and it goes longer than you thought and you drink more than you thought and well...everything is just so dandy?...

Yup...It's been one of those nights. I just wanted you to know that I think about this blog often and I miss writing in it very much and that all is well. The lovely and beautiful Misses Kristine Novak and I are driving up to Lake George, NY tomorrow for a belated Valentines Day weekend getaway and I expect we will have a grande ol' time.

Here's wishing all of you well and hopefully, I'll get a chance to talk 2 all of u soon.

Dave

1 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure! You only think of us when your dead drunk!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com