Monday, June 05, 2006

The Proofs Are In

Saturday afternoon, Kristine and I drove to Long Island for my nephew Eric's 13th birthday but we made a quick stop on the way in The Bronx at Martone Brothers Photography to pick up the proofs from our wedding. Unlike the previous photos I posted on Snapfish, our professional photos were shot on film. It's going to take me a while to scan all the photos but the process in underway. As of this writing, I have scanned and posted the photos taken of Kristine at the VIP club prior to the wedding and before she and her bridesmades joined me and my groomsmen at Glen Island Park for more prewedding photos. I'm putting all the wedding photos into one album and you can check my progress by clicking here.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristine looks gorgeous. I love this. Thanks Dave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com