Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Quick Post Wedding Check-In


HELLO EVERYONE...I'M MARRIED....WOO-HOO!!!

Unfortunately, our flight out of St. Lucia has been delayed almost 4 hours. Had we found out about that before we left the resort, we could have played a little extra pool volleyball. However, since we found out about the delay here at the airport (an hour and a half from the resort), we've been hanging in the somewhat air conditioned cafeteria. If it were not for the free wireless internet, I am certain we'd be going insane.

But we're not insane. Kristine and I are happily married and we have the pictures to show for it. Much thanx to my Ant Sara for her wedding blog entries as well as my Sister-In-Law Kathy's photo site and Kristine's old friend Rob's photo site.

I fear that I have so much to say about the wedding and the honeymoon that I may never get around to blogging about it, so for now, I'll just say this. In spite of some trials and tribulations, the wedding was hands down fantastic. And in spite of a few more trials and tribulations, the honeymoon here in St. Lucia at the Sandals Regency was to die for.

For all of you who graced us with your presence and your generous gifts at our wedding, we are forever grateful. Kristine and I were happy to hear from everyone that they had a great time and we're glad you enjoyed it.

One last thing. The girl in the red dress who was doing cartwheels (while I was busy taking pictures and did not see it) is named Kim and she is awesome. I'm anxious to see if she makes the wedding video.

I'm sure I'll talk to all of you soon. Thanx Again.
Dave

3 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hadn't cried about missing your wedding in a while, so thanks for this one. I LOVE seeing the photographs. Kristine was so beautiful I would have married her myself! And you, Sir Novak, never looked more handsome. Can't wait to hear everything, see everything, and hopefully you can relive it telling me everything.

I love you. Welcome home.

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the BEST. Congratualtions, I am so happy to see you soooooo happy.
Your wedding reflects both your personalities: PERFECT!

Love you both,
Pia

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

Hey There Pia,

I wonder when you posted this as I'm just seeing it now in July. Thank you for your wonderful words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com