Friday, May 26, 2006

Coming Soon


Sorry for taking a few days off. Kristine and I saw The DaVinci Code on Sunday and I just have so much to say about it, I've been putting it off and I think I'm going to bail on it. Just to quickly summarize what I might have written...
1. Kristine had not read the book and enjoyed the film. She called it a "renter".
2. The changes they made took me out of the film for most of it. I understand a need to condense a book for time, but many of their choices made no sense to me. I'm curious to know if Ron Howard read the book.
3. HEY PARENTS!!! If you have a child under the age of 5 who can't keep quiet and the movie wasn't made by Disney or Dreamworks, LEAVE YOUR F**KING KID AT HOME!
4. Protesters? What's the point? I'm thoroughly convinced the act of protesting movies is a social event for people who have nothing better to do. My other thought is that protesters are hired by film companies as they do nothing more than draw attention to the film and drive up ticket sales. If I do actually blog about the DaVinci code, it will probably be about this.

But I digress...

COMING SOON! At the wedding, we put disposable cameras on all the tables so we could get a large sampling of photos that would have otherwise have been missed. I picked up our Kodak picture discs from CVS yesterday and will most likely have those photos up somewhere before the weekend is up.

Talk 2 u soon.
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com