Friday, May 26, 2006

The Pictures Are In

Ladies and Gentlement, the wedding reception disposable camera pictures are in. You can check them out here. You aren't required to have a Snapfish account to look at the pictures. Just click on the "view now" button at the top of the page.

I would like to say a huge thank you to my Godsister Laura Kelly, who will herself be getting married in the near future. Towards the end of my wedding, Laura went around to all of the tables and used up any pictures that had not been used up by the table. Many of the pictures you will see on the Snapfish site are credited to Laura. I'm so grateful that I will be sure to bring my assortment of cameras and camcorders to her wedding.

As for the table pictures, I did very little filtering. Some times people didn't use the camera's flash and I removed a chunck of those. However, I left in some of the more "artistic" shots taken at the kids table as well as a few moderately adult shots taken by some intoxicated females of their cleavage.

There are still plenty of pictures to come as Kristine and I haven't met with the photographer yet and I have some honeymoon photos to put up as well.

Until next time.
Dave

3 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, it was wonderful to see how much fun everyone had at your wedding, especially you and your beautiful bride. Thank you for sharing these.

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

my pleasure. like i said, there's more to come. i fear that we're quickly approaching that fine line between "wow, this is cool" and "alright. enough with the wedding", but I figure it's worth putting all this stuff up.

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd just like to go on record as disavowing any connection between the tomato I'm holding in picture 019_21 to the tomato in picture 016_18. Pure coincidence. Different tomato. Don't tell my wife.

Anyway we had a great time-- terrific variety of fine eats and libations, good to see everyone, got in some dancing too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com