Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Waitin 4 Dad

Hello Everyone,

I'm at LaGuardia Airport waiting for my Dad's flight to get in. He was supposed to get in at 12:29, but the website says he's getting in at 12:13 now. That's in 5 minutes so this will be quick.

The wedding is almost here and the insanity of planning said wedding is almost over. Here's a promise that I'm making from here forward. If I get invited to a wedding, I will respond promptly with a yes and then I promise not to complicate things by changing my mind because something came up. Having now gone thru building a wedding seating chart, let me tell you inexperienced wedding goers that telling your coming to the wedding and then letting them know at the last minute that you can't make it really blows. Also, not responding and making the bride and the groom hunt you down really blows.

That said, all appears to be going very well. Running around New York yesterday handing out a lot of cash, I ended the day by having a strong rum & coke and then buying the new laptop I've been going back and forth on buying. What's great is the my new 17" Intel MacBookPro arrives the day I get back from my honeymoon.

Dad should be here any minute so I will say goodbye for now. If I don't talk 2 u b4 the wedding,...I guess I'll talk 2 u after I get back or something.

Check ya l8r.
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com