Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Quick Check-In

Hello All,

Last night, my friend Tim Beeber finally got a bunch of guys together and we had our first poker night. It was my first time playing and it was HUGE FUN. I don't want to sound like the bragging type but I was blessed with some good cards and I took the jackpot. Also, I was the only one who didn't have to buy in twice. I can't wait to play again. Mucho Thanx to Tim for putting that together.

Tonight, Kristine and I are going to a Bridal Show in New Rochelle so that we can gather information for our wedding this coming May. Oh Joy. Since going back to work, I;ve been trying out this new thing where I don't drink on weeknights. Obviously, I let that slide last night as it was poker night, but I think I might have a rum & coke or two tonight before the big event.

Talk 2 u l8r.
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com