Monday, October 03, 2005

Quick Check-In

Sorry guys,

I just could not get out of bed this morning so I don't have an exciting new post for you today. I can tell you that it was a good weekend. I went to an Octoberfest party that was great. We hung out with some good friends on Sunday. Saturday Night Live had it's premiere this weekend and it was histerical. Also, SNL is now broadcasting in hi def which is great. The new TWIT is up and it's a good show. Also, Bon Jovi tickets went on sale on Saturday and I'll be going to the November 29th show at MSG. Actually, I think I've got a good blog post in me for that one so maybe more on that later. Anything else? Caught up on some tv. Last weeks Medium was great and not just because it involved an iPod. This season's survivor looks like it's going to suck. Oh! And for those of you who've been waiting, Call For Help is back on G4 tv.

One last thing. For those of you looking for a sexy podcast, check out Open Source Sex. It is both educational and entertaining.

Talk 2 u soon.
Dave

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anxiously awaiting the 'good blog post.'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com