Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It's 7am. Do you know where your workout mix is?

Yesterday I went back to work so I decided to organize my life a little better so that I go thru the day in a more schedulelike fashion. That includes getting up early in the morning and doing a little excersizing. Here's this mornings 30 minute workout tunes.


Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx
Beverly Hills - Weezer
This Is How A Heart Breaks - Rob Thomas
Get It Poppin' - Fat Joe ft. Nelly
Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
You Could Be Mind - Guns N Roses
Dirrty - Christina Aguilera ft Redman (Note for my older crowd: Dirrty is not mispelled.)
Live Like You Were Dying - Tim Mcgraw

Just maybe there will be another list tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com