Saturday, August 20, 2005

It's been a while


Hello World,

I feel like I've been on a little mental vacation for a few weeks. It's not like things haven't been business as usual. I think life has been pretty typical. And while I have had things on my mind, I haven't been feeling like the expressive type of person lately. I haven't been doing much writing and while I have had things on my mind, I didn't feel much like blogging. However, having woken up in the middle of the night, I somehow felt that this was the time to check in.

The picture above was taken from my new Canon Digital Rebel XT. Isn't it lovely? Before you think to yourself, "Jesus Christ! He bought another friggin camera?" just know that I did sell off my Canon Digital Rebel to my friend out west upon purchasing the new camera. Furthermore, let me tell you that it was worth it. In addition to the extra 2 megapixels I'm getting, the XT is both lighter and faster. I love it and I've taken lots of pictures with it.

Another thing that's eaten lot's of my time up is Madden 2006. As with every year, the game kicks ass and I could spend consecutive days playing it if it were not for needing to do things like eat, sleep, or talk to people. Thanx to all of you at EA sports who put the game together. It's great to know that after all these years that it's still "in the game".

Time to go back to sleep. Talk 2 u soon.
Dave

P.S. Hay lilpuppy. I'm doing fine. How r u?

2 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger The Desert Rat said...

love the picture! looks like a pro took it. I was busting your chops at the engagement party that you would have a margarita machine in your kitchen by the end of the week, but Kristine defended you. lol, I was just kidding though. Keep the blogs coming!!!

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Related IMPACT said...

dude - nice picture -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com