Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wedding Crashers Rulz

This movie...I mean WOW!!! It is just AWESOME!!! You wanna laugh? Run out to the theatre right now and buy a ticket to see Wedding Crashers. (Then, ya know, watch the movie.)

Now, on my last entry, lilpuppy posted a comment asking if the movie was "any good or was it all male chauvinistic". As far as a question like that...you just can't ask me that. That's like asking me if that guy there over in the corner looks cute. I have no idea what a cute guy looks like and I have no idea what male chauvinism is.

My best guess is that male chauvinism is when a guy is doing something that a woman does not like but another guy would not mind. That said, my fiancee was sitting next to me and she was laughing right along with me.

Now I want to thank the film makers for going for the R rating on this one. How does this benefit the viewing audience? We get to see some great breasts and we get humor that is more of an adult nature. And by the way, that doesn't mean the jokes are necessarily raunchy. They're just the kind of jokes that the Freddie Prince Jr. demographic might not appreciate.

In case I haven't been clear, this movie is very funny. Usually, in this day and age, these kind of movies start off strong and then settle down for a while bringing back a joke every so often i.e. Old School. The laughs in this film are next to no stop. Wedding Crashers has only one lul in the laughter department. You'll know it because Owen Wilson is kind of depressed and the movie loses some of it's steam for about 10 minutes. Then the movie picks itself up and becomes histerical again.

I'm a big fan of this film and I highly recommend you see it now.

Yours Truly,
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com