Thursday, July 28, 2005

FREE WEB SPACE!...but not for long

Greetings Everyone,

Just wanted to get this out to you quick as I was just informed that time is running out for free webspace. Filefarmer.com is currently giving away 3 gigs of webspace for free. I imagine they do this in the hopes that you will give them money for more of their services later. Regardless, they sent me an email telling me that the free thing is going away. Wait. Let me rephrase that. They're getting rid of signing up for the free space. If you've already registered, then the 3 gigs is yours to keep. I think that makes sense.

Now you may not be able to figure out a use for this free space. I can tell you that I haven't figured out a use myself. However, I can tell you is that 3 gigs of free webspace is nothing to shake a stick at so it can't hurt to sign up for it now. Filefarmer only allows so many free signups a day so I would take advantage of it right now if I were you.

Just thought you might want to know.
Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com