Monday, July 11, 2005

Quick Post

Just wanted to do a quick check in from my local library. It turns out the Stamford Public Library (or The Ferguson Library as it's called) does allow for the common man to have access to high speed internet access. Unlike the Norwalk Public Library which just lets you onto the internet, you are required to have a library card number to get onto Stamford's wifi. I don't know if there's some sort of number checking database that the Stamford Library uses for logging in but I can tell you that the number from my Norwalk Library card worked just fine.

Now I'm going to go downstairs to the adjoining Starbucks, pick up the new Alanis acoustic cd that is an exclusive at Starbucks, and look for inspiration in a cup o' joe. See you tomorrow.

Dave

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

I did find inspiration. Caffeine is a beautiful thing. I'll share a cup. When ya comin 2 visit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com