Thursday, April 14, 2005

So I have some tooth issues

Yo Yo,

Good evening from Stamford, CT. For those of you curious as to why I seem to be reporting from Stamford of late instead of Norwalk, it's because this is where my significant other lives. Come July, I will live here as well.

Today was very exciting as it was my first full fledged visit to a dentist in ages. I graduated high school in 1991 so I'm guessing it was around then. I'm not anti dentist or anything. It's just that once my Mom stopped making me go...well, 24 years passed by. Here's something of interest. The female dental hygenist who took care of me today, graduated from dental school the year that I stopped going to dentists.

Anyway, Kristine informed me a few weeks ago that she made an appointment with her dentist for me and I was like, "OK". I will admit it wasn't my best showing at the dentist. I was diagnosed with 13, yes 13, cavities and I'm in need of some bridge work. Oh yeah...and I think I remember something being said about a root canal. Joy. Again, not my finest hour, but I guess growing up means you start doing the things that your supposed to do. So now I go to the dentist. I have an appointment to start work on the fillings for next week as well as an appointment for a cleaning 6 months from now. That's pretty amazing.

I'll try and get to the Nelly show on the next post. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com