Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Outdated Bloggage and Some Dave Tunes

Good Morning...a day later.

I actually wrote this post yesterday (well, the day before you could first ready this), but I really liked what I wrote about Mitch Hedberg and I didn't want to replace that post so quickly as my most recent post. Plus, I like the idea of being ahead of the game. It's cool to know that tomorrow, I can post something new without having to do more work and still be current.

Speaking of being current, remember my freaky stalker chick from VT aka my Aunt Sara from three posts ago? Due to a screwup in how she had bookmarked my blog, yesterday she still thought my most recent post was from March 30th. That's not so bad except that when she IM'd me last night, she described my blog as being "out of date".

OUT OF DATE!!?? That means she had thought 7 days had passed without a blog update and that was just way to long. Let me just say to you my blogging fans...if you're checking in on me more than once a week, that's awfully nice of you, but I'm not Walter Cronkite over here. Nor is my life THAT interesting that it needs reporting on every day.

I only say this because this blogging thing is something I love doing but it's a bit of a phase and sooner or later it will pass and I'll only be updating this thing once or twice a month. I don't know when that will happen but I know me and it's more than likely an inevitable fact. So, you know...don't be thinkin I'm behind the times because a weeks gone without a post...ESPECIALLY, when I've still been posting thank you very much. But I digress.

So I live about a 40 minute walk from work and last night, I took that walk. I enjoy walking, especially while listening to my tunes on my 60 gig iPod Photo, a lovely gift my girlfriend Kristine gave me for my birthday. My tastes are very eclectic but I think many of those who know me think I listen to mainly the harder brand of rock. Therefore, I've decided to periodically post my recently played music every so often. Here are the tunes I enjoyed last night as I walked home.

Shut-Up (Remix) - Black Eyed Peas
Runnin' Down A Dream - Tom Petty
Unskinny Bop - Poison
Goodnight Saigon - Billy Joel
Until The End Of The World - U2
Adia - Sarah McLachlan
The Power Of Equality - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Shut Up and Dance - Aerosmith

There ya go. A brief glimpse into the tunage of Dave. In an upcoming post, I need to talk about my internet radio station as I'm going to start actively programming it again. If you want to check it out, go to http://www.live365.com/stations/medavecool.

I need to go get ready for work now. See you guys soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com