Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sunday Morning

Greetings. It's Sunday morning and I'm here at my girlfriend's place in Stamford. I've been up since 6 when I thought I was going to go to the gym but I forgot my sneakers. I got up around 7 and went and got Kristine and I bagels. We've been sitting around, reading the Sunday paper and watching CBS's morning show. The sky has been gray the whole morning.

Feeling the need to do something, I decided to grab my iPod Photo and go for a nice walk. As if reacting to my need to walk off breakfast, the sky opened up a little and started dropping some rain on this little city. I feel robbed.

What a weird week it's been. I'm not going to go into details, but the week started off very dark. Towards, the end of the week, the darkness was resolved and my world became much clearer. Then the week ended on an amazing high note. For someone who often revels in my own complacency...well, I never want to do this week over again...well alright, except for the last part. Wish I could tell you what that all means but some things are meant to stay private.

OH! I have a gmail account now. YAY! Odds are I have more invites than I will ever use so if you want a Gmail account, let me know by posting a comment and I'll get back to you.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com