Thursday, April 07, 2005

What a Beautiful Day

It is so fantastic outside. The weather is beautiful here. Once again, I'm writing my post a day or two before I'm posting this. I like this whole getting ahead of the curve thing.

I don't have much to say but I thought I'd address that internet radio station thing. I have a station of Live365.com. I started it I think over a year ago because Tito and I had a little show we did. That was when Tito was just a coworker and not yet a roommate. I think we did 4, maybe 5 shows and then it got a little much to coordinate our schedules. I then turned "The Dave & Tito Show" station into "Dave Tunes" by just loading my radio webspace up with a ton of tunes and programming them. It got to be a bit much work than I wanted to do so I just let it go. It's been playing music all this time. Unless you listen to the station 8 days straight, you'll never here the same playlist. Still, I felt a little off about not keeping it current.

Here's what amusing. I get an email once a month from Live365 with my stats for the month. Without me doing anything for the last 4 or 5 months, surprisingly...my numbers have gone up. Suddenly, I have a renewed interest in the station. In the next couple of weeks, I'll probably start to add new programming. I'll keep you posted.

In case my last entry has been wiped off or something, you can check out my radio station in it's current form at http://www.live365.com/stations/medavecool.

L8r

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com