Monday, March 28, 2005

And So We Begin Another Week

Hello All,

Happy Day after Easter. I had a busy weekend. Saturday, Kristine and I went into NYC to see John Lithgow on Broadway performing in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. It was very funny. I will say that is was no Spamelot, but nothing is. If you do anything this year, get in line for tickets for Spamelot. I promise you, you're going to have the best time you've had in a very long while.

We also went to the Javits Center to The Auto Show. I'm in the market for a new car and the show proved very valuable. I want to get a convertible and I thought for certain I was going to want a BMW. However, after touring the show floor, I'm now a fan of the Lexus SC. I'll keep you posted.

Yesterday was Easter and I spent the day with Kristine and her family in Long Island. Lots of fun. I got to test out a DVD camcorder, got some nice candy, and Holy Cow! Did any of you catch the Michigan State, Kentucky game. That was FUCKING COOL!!!

Check ya l8r.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com