Friday, March 25, 2005

Hellooooo....I been drinkin

Yo Yo Yo....Hello my bloggin friends. My biggest fan has told me that I'm behind on my bloggin and stuff....Wooopppeeeeee. I went out to celebrate my friend/coworker's bday this evening and boy was it funnnnnnnn....How bout them apples? Ha Ha.

Not much new to report. I had a load of Rum & Cokes this evening and I'm trying to finish ripping all of my Norwalk Library cd's b4 i crash. I have ripped all of them except for the 60 year blue note collection. There are a lot of cds in that box set. I've ripped about half of them.

Also, my biggest fan, King of all Dog Houzes(u know who u r), has requested some images be posted here. Soon as i figure out how 2 do that, u can rest assured, i'm on the case.

mucho luv 2 all y'all. check ya l8r.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com