Saturday, April 16, 2005

Dave From The Past

These last few days have been really nice. The weather has been fantastic. It's nice to see the sun and clear skies on a regular basis. I took my bike out of the attic yesterday and replaced one of the tires that had gone flat. I have a route that I normally ride that takes me through Norwalk into Wilton. It's very scenic and beautiful, but I opted to try and figure out how to ride to Kristine's for my first ride of the year. It turns out it wasn't a difficult task at all. I went out of my way and I still got there in less than an hour.

Kristine and I got haircuts at Salon Sole in Norwalk today. I've been there many times and this was Kristine's first visit. I wonder how long I've been going there. My hair stylist Colleen used to work at another place that was more convenient to where I worked. She cut my hair at that place 3 or 4 times and then she left for Sole. I remember going to the other place when it opened up downstairs from where I was working and I thought, this is Awesome. I'll never have to go very far for a haircut and I can even do it during lunch. Then she left. What I've learned over the years is that it's very hard to find someone you really like to cut your hair and when you find that someone, you need to latch onto them and never let them go. So, Colleen's my girl and I'm glad to find someone who does such a wonderful job with my hair. Salon Sole in Norwalk, CT. It's a very nice place to get your hair cut.

In other news, I was thinking about killing my old website but I had a change of heart. I have a .mac account with something like 100 meg of webspace. I haven't updated it in 3 years and was thinking about getting rid of everything that was there and just use it for online storage or something like that. I went to look at it an hour ago and got all reminiscent and decided not to act so hastily.

I built that site around the time when I was President of my ski club, thus there's a lot of images from that time. There's also some other things, most prominently is an online journal that I kept back then. Now I scanned it a little bit and I realized that I was a bit more open with my thoughts back then. Truth be told, I'm a little nervous to read it. Still, I'm going to trust the me from 3 years ago and believe that I put that stuff up there without fear of embarrassment. So I'm leaving the site intact for the time being. If you want to check it out, go to http://homepage.mac.com/tvguydave.

I know I keep talking about this Nelly concert thing, but it seems a little bigger than I'm feeling right now, so I'm putting it off again. Not that you should expect great things from it when it comes. I don't want to build it up or anything. I just think I'll have a lot to say when I finally get around to writing it and I just don't have the time for that right now. Maybe next time. C U l8r.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com