Monday, February 27, 2006

The Monday Check-In

The next couple of days are going to be long ones for me but I didn't want to lose blog momentum so I thought I'd check in real quick.

Kristine and I went up to Saratoga Springs this past weekend to get away from it all so here are a couple of pictures from that. The first one...holy cow...this just goes to show how much I love my wife to be. I took 3 pictures on that porch and of course, the one that she is most fond of because of how she looks...well, for cryin out loud look at me. I got the squinty eyes. I got the 20 chins. If Chris Penn didn't just die from being a really heavy guy and I didn't know better, I would wonder what he was doing in a picture with my fiance. I swear to god, I look a lot better than this in real life.

This picture is taken at a sports pub we like to go to for lunch when we're in the area. The weekend was fantastic and I wish I could tell you more about it but I've got some stuff to do.

Talk 2 u l8r.
Dave

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger The Desert Rat said...

Excellent pictures Dave!

But you're right, you look better than that in real life.

Don't believe the hype people, that's not the real Dave!

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAVE! You look exactly like the last time I saw you! You havent changed a bit! Except for the fact you hair is longer than I have ever seen it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com