Friday, July 08, 2005

A Rainy Friday

It's 2:25pm in the afternoon and it is pouring here in Stamford. Here's hoping it clears up tomorrow so I can get in some tennis.


Went to Best Buy and CompUSA today and went crazy. I've got a lot more drive space for the computer as well as a firewire hub and a usb2 hub and some speakers as well as the dvd for Indecision 2004. It's a 3 dvd set of The Daily Show's coverage of the 2004 election. We're watchin it now and it's very funny.


By the way, speaking of Best Buy, my prediction for the Black Eyed Peas song "Pump It" looks like it might be coming true. I don't watch many commercials thanks to my DVR but I caught one for Best Buy the other day and the Black Eyed Peas were part of the commercial and they were performing Pump It. Get that tune on the radio and my prediction is complete.

Speaking of kicking ass, the "Me For Now" blog by lilpuppy is still going strong. I can't imagine what this woman will say next but I bet it will make for an excellent read. Keep on writing there Miss Puppy. You're a fine blogger.

Thanks for reading my blog. I'll talk 2 u soon.
Your Friend Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com