Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ran Into An Old Friend

This week, I started doing a walking routine. I get up and walk for about an hour. Originally, I was doing this as part of my writing experiment so I could start out the day listening to an audiobook for an hour to get me ready for my writing. I think though that I will continue doing this every day as it's a wonderful way to start off the day. I walk for about a half hour, turn around and on my way back, pick up a coffee from Dunkin Donuts. I also stop at a small convenient store for the Stamford Advocate & Norwalk Hour newspapers as well as a quick pick for the lottery drawing cause ya just never know.

On my way back home on Monday, I passed a small Allstate Insurance office and on the door it said that it was the offices of one Amy Bien. Having gone to school with an Amy Bien, I wondered if it was the same. Turns out it was and yesterday afternoon, I stopped by for a nice visit. It's nice to revisit those who we've lost touch with.

Now I don't know how many of my blog readers are local to the area, but allow me to point you towards a lovely person who is more than willing to help you with all of your insurance needs. You can visit Amy on the world wide web at http://agent.allstate.com/AmyBien/Welcome/.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com