Monday, July 04, 2005

Blogger Photos Are Working Again YAY!!!


Alright, so I know this blog is starting to teeter on the idea of a smut site but I had to post this picture. When I'm on the cross trainer, I watch tv. Usually, I watch MTV of ESPN but I ended up on VH1 today and they're running a Surreal Life marathon to get people ready for the next season that starts this Sunday. Now, I listen to my iPod while I'm working out and even though I couldn't hear this show, I couldn't take my eyes off it. For one, it just looks like a train wreck of has beens and wannabes. Second, HOLY COW!!! That Adrianne Curry is HOT!!! I guess the deal is that she's kinda famous because she won America's Next Top Model Now I didn't see that show and I don't know who she was up against but let me tell you something. Whoever was responsible for the voting on that show....Well, they made the right choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com