Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Year Of The 200 Has Begun


As of Saturday, September 1, 2007, the Year Of The 200 has begun. There's plenty more information to come but the short of it is that I'm going to spend the next year dropping 75 lbs. so that on 09-01-08, I will way 200 lbs. It's very exciting and I can't wait to tell you all about it but if I try to tell you now, then I'll never finish my thoughts and then I won't publish this entry.

To start you off, here are 3 200 mixes to get you thru 30 minutes of cardio activity each.

Pre 200 Mix 1
  1. What Time Is It - High School Musical Cast - High School Musical 2
  2. Young Lust - Aerosmith - Pump
  3. Dragula - Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe
  4. You Could Be Mine - Guns N Roses - Greatest Hits
  5. We Got The Party - Hannah Montana - Hannah Montana 2/Meet Miley Cyrus
  6. Hot - Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
  7. Friday Night - Lily Allen - Alright, Still
  8. Run It! - Chris Brown ft. Juelz Santana - Chris Brown
Pre 200 Mix 2
  1. What Time Is It - High School Musical Cast - High School Musical 2
  2. This Is It, This Is It - As Cities Burn - Come Now Sleep
  3. Betrayal - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds - Live At Radio City
  4. For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic - Paramore - Riot!
  5. Vanity And Greed - Silverstein - Arrivals & Departures
  6. Rotten To The Core - Hellyeah - Hellyeah
  7. Don't Drink The Water - Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds
Pre 200 Mix 3
  1. What Time Is It - High School Musical Cast - High School Musical 2
  2. Like This N Like That - Chingo Bling - They Can't Deport Us All
  3. Are You The Rabbit? - Marilyn Manson - Eat Me, Drink Me
  4. Mary's Song (Oh My My My) - Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift
  5. Flattery - Aly & AJ - Insomniac
  6. Every Breath You Take - The Police - The Police
  7. Heart Shaped Glasses - Marilyn Manson - Eat Me, Drink Me
  8. Seventeen - Winger - Monsters Of Rock Platinum Edition
By the way, Tim, his brother Matt and I caught the 7:40 of Balls Of Fury last night. The movie is pretty crappy but has some really funny moments. My favorite scenes were the deciphering of the Chinese riddle on the invitation paddle as well as Christopher Walken going nuts over some of his replicas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com