Monday, September 03, 2007

Working Out On Labor Day

Woke up at 6:30 this morning on my own without an alarm and went to the gym. I imagine after spending all of last week waking up at 5:30am, my internal clock is wondering what on earth is going on. LA Fitness wasn't as busy today as it would have been on a normal Monday but Fitness did have a respectable amount of die hards for a holiday.

Yesterday was supposed to be a rest day but my friend Adam called me up for a couple of sets of tennis. I was thinking about making today a rest day but I have a dentist appointment Friday morning so I'll take that day off from the gym.

My current routine is to do 30 minutes of cardio, 20 or so minutes of abs, and then work out 1 muscle group. Last Wednesday was legs. Thursday was back. Friday was shoulders. Today I worked out my triceps. Tomorrow I do biceps.

The rest of today has been some work and some relaxation. After breakfast at one of our local Fairfield diners, Kristine and I took a ride down route 1 to get a better feel for downtown Fairfield. I went into Borders for a couple of books on picking out dogs and then we came home and figured out how to water our lawn. No matter how hard I tighten my hoses, they're still a little leaky at their joints. Don't get that at all. Please help.

The Lynch family went to the beach, so Kristine and I got the chance to adopt their dog Rosie for the day. She's been very well behaved and we enjoy her company very much. She's lying down in our kitchen on the hard wood floor and I'm watching U.S. Open Tennis in HD.

Here's today's workout mix:
  1. What Time Is It - High School Musical Cast - High School Musical 2
  2. If We Were A Movie - Hannah Montana - Hanna Montana
  3. How Long - Hinder - Extreme Behavior
  4. Amor De Madre - Aventura - K.O.B.
  5. Youth Of The Nation - P.O.D. - Satelite
  6. For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic - Paramore - Riot!
  7. Wanted Dead Or Alive (Gangsta Party) - 2Pac - Nu Mixx Klazzics Vol. 2
  8. This Is Family - Fabolous - From Nothin' To Somethin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com