Sunday, September 16, 2007

Doin Alright In The Year Of The 200

So I'm still working out every day. I don't imagine that will go away as long as there's traffic on the Merrit. Still, I've hit a bit of a snag. On average, I'm supposed to lost a pound and a half a week to hit 200 pounds on September 1, 2008. In my first week, I dropped 2.6 pounds down to 272.4 lbs but retained my 31% body fat from the week before. This week?... I gained .2 pounds, putting me at 272.6 lbs. HOWEVER..., I now have 28% body fat.

Now, I realize I've made progress, but this new math might throw off my grande picture of hitting 200 lbs.

Here's a couple of pictures I thought I'd show you. The first is from a week before I started exercising. The Bud Light was all that was available.The 2nd and third photos are from Karen's 40th birthday party on Friday night. I'm not sure who the girl is on the left but Karen is on the right. In the bottom picture, I'm talking with Tim's father.
So that's what's going on with that. In other news, Kristine and I are doing the football survival pool thing. To check on our status, you can go here. Kristine is under Czarnomski because I wasn't thinking when I signed her up for the pool.

Thank God It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia has returned to FX. Check your local listings. Also, we're very happy with the season finale of Rescue Me. I want to say that we're looking forward to Season 3 of How I Met Your Mother, but we're still on Season 2 so I'll have to DVR it when the new season starts until we catch up.

Hope your week is great. Talk 2 u l8r.
Dave

2 Comments:

At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! How about an update! Is your roof leaking? Did you lose 400 lbs? Did you get a dog? is there a little Dave on the way? Tend to your blog!!!!!

 
At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANYBODY IN HERE?

HELLO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com