Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Desire To Write More

When you wake up at 5:30am to work out 5 days a weeks, time seems to disappear. I would love to go into more detail about how the Year of the 200 is going. I would love to go into more detail about how I lost 2.6 pounds in the first week of the Year Of The 200. I would love to speak forever on the emotional roller coaster that was the $200 price drop in the iPhone. I just don't have time.

I do however have a couple of minutes while my client gets his lunch to give you an update on my workout mixes sans the last 2 because of issues I'm having with the new 160gig iPod classic. Here they are:

Year Of The 200 Mix 4
  1. What Time Is It - High School Musical Cast - High School Musical 2
  2. Friends Don't Let Friends Dial Drunk - Plain White T's - Every Second Counts
  3. You Really Got Me - Van Halen - The Best Of Both Worlds
  4. Devils & Dust - Bruce Springstein - Devils & Dust
  5. Desire - U2 - U218 Singles
  6. It's All Good - DMX - The Definition Of X: Pick Of The Litter
  7. Oh Timbaland - Timbaland - Shock Value
  8. Follow You Home - Nickelback - All The Right Reasons
  9. My Generation - Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish And The Hotdog Flavored Water
Year Of The 200 Mix 5
  1. What Time Is It - High School Musical Cast - High School Musical 2
  2. Mr. Policeman - Brad Paisley - 5th Gear
  3. Far Away - Paul van Dyk - In Between
  4. We Got It Going On - Bon Jovi - Lost Highway
  5. I Can Do Better - Avril Lavigne - The Best Damn Thing
  6. If You're Going Through Hell - Rodney Atkins - If You're Going Through Hell
  7. Crazy Bitch - Buckcherry - 15
  8. Stupid Girls - Pink - I'm Not Dead
Year Of The 200 Mix 6
  1. What Time Is It - High School Musical Cast - High School Musical 2
  2. Make Me Over - Lifehouse - Who We Are
  3. Pretty Handsome Awkward - The Used - Transformers
  4. Streamline - System Of A Down - Steal This Album!
  5. This Is Who We Are - As I Lay Dying - An Ocean Between Us
  6. Party Like A Rockstar - Shop Boyz - Rockstar Mentality
  7. Soil, Soil - Tegan And Sara
  8. Basket Case - Green Day - Dookie
  9. Without A Trace - Soul Asylum - Grave Dancers Union
FYI: In a couple of weeks, I plan to relaunch my Live365 station with the mixes so you can live vicariously thru me at the gym while you listen to what I listen to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com