Thursday, September 13, 2007

Still Going

I find that I easily forget things (like my phone at home) and most of the time, I seem to feel like I'm a little off. However, I'm feeling strong and I feel really good about how everything is going with this whole fitness deal. I'm looking very forward to my third weigh in this weekend. I only need a pound and a half...oh shoot....I just realized that I'm going to be partying pretty hard Friday night. Alright, so this weekend's weigh in won't be the shining moment of the Year Of The 200 but here's hoping I can make my pound and a half quota. Here's today's mix:

The Year Of The 200 Mix 9
  1. Tell It Like It Is - Ludacris - Release Therapy
  2. Fences - Paramore - Riot!
  3. Trap Door - Ozzy Osbourne - Black Rain
  4. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado - Loose
  5. Pretty Handsome Awkward - The Used - Transformers Soundtrack
  6. Mr. Brownstone - Guns N Roses - Appetite For Destruction
  7. Within Destruction - As I Lay Dying - An Ocean Between Us
  8. Live And Let Die - Guns N Roses - Greatest Hits
  9. Mother Mother - Tracy Bonham - The Burdens Of Being Upright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com