Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Conception Of The Year Of The 200


A year from now when I look back on The Year Of The 200, I'm certain the first great decision I made regarding this venture was to wait. It was almost August 1st when I was listening to the Howard Stern show on Sirius satellite radio when Howard was talking about people who just sort of hang around not doing anything and he described this sort of behavior as "biding your time until you die". Now I don't believe my level of slackerness meets with that criteria, but hearing those words motived me to really take control of what I was doing and to get rid of my extra weight.

The idea of taking a year to get rid of my 80 some odd pounds to get down to 200 came to me pretty quickly. About an hour later though, it occurred to me to not jump in to some fitness or diet plan right away. Frequently, I jump into things and then fail to see those things all the way thru because I haven't thought things thru. That's why I decided to take a month before I started The Year of 200 on September 1st.

Here's today's workout mix:

  1. What Time Is It - High School Musical Cast - Hight School Musical 2
  2. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's - Every Second Counts
  3. Happy Valentine's Day - Outkast - Speakerboxxx
  4. Five Becomes Four - Yellowcard - Paper Walls
  5. Rock Star - Prima J - Bratz
  6. Without A Trace - Soul Asylum - Grave Dancers Union
  7. Walla Walla - The Offspring - Americana
  8. Fighting - Yellowcard - Paper Walls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com