Thursday, July 06, 2006

Wedding Photos: Kristine's Camera

These are my 2 favorite pictures of Kristine ever.

Earlier this year, I bought Kristine her own digital camera. It's one of those Canon Digital Elfs. The camera is small, light and easy to use. It also takes some of the burden off me taking pictures all the time with my bulky but fabulous Canon Rebel XT. Having the camera worked out great for the rehearsal dinner, prewedding photos and the honeymoon. You can check out all of Kristine's wedding related photos here.

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey I love ya but you must clear all photos with me prior to posting... I believe that you will find it section G, paragraph 4 of our prenup. Happy 2 month aviversery sweetie.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

WOW!!! Mrs. Novak makes a special personal appearance on the blog. Very nice to have you here my love.

 
At 2:37 AM, Blogger The Desert Rat said...

ooohhhh....cut down in the prime of existance. That hurts.

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger The Desert Rat said...

existence*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com