Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Here comes the Blog Man

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen,

I'd like to start by welcoming myself back to the wonderful world that is Dave. That's right. I said "myself". Yesterday, started my minimum 2 month self impose hiatus from work which means I no longer have any excuses for not writing in this blog on a regular basis. Cause I'm FREEEEEEE!!!!! YAY!!!

I'm anxious to get on my excercise machine so I'm going to try and keep this entry a quick check in.

Yesterday was a very slovenly day. I laid out on the couch watching episodes of Enterprise on DVD as well as movies on Hi Def cable like The Italian Job (which by the way is one of the greatest movies ever made). Also, in spite of being proud of losing 5 pounds last week, I certainly consumed more food than was necessary including some burgers, pudding, turkey, and a pint of that Dave Matthews Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Chocolate and Rasberry. What a fantastic combination.

Hello to Amy my long time friend in New Jersey who asked if I made it to the Apollo. Yes I did. Damon was awesome. There's probably a bigger tale to tell from that event, but I'll figure that out later if there is. In case there isn't though, let me just say that it's very cool to see black comedians amonst their own people. You get to hear the stuff they don't show you on HBO.

Kristine and I saw Cinderella Man the other night. I could write for an hour about how great that movie was. Run out and see it because it's a fantastic film.

Apple release iTunes 4.9 yesterday. Hay Tim, you were right about these podcast things. They're very cool. I will say though that Apple's own New Music Tuesday podcast is a bit of a waste.

There's plent more to tell you but then, there always is. Now that I have the time, I'll try to keep up with this daily. C U Soon.

Dave

3 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger Related IMPACT said...

Dave,

I am diggin the iTunes 4.9 - the podcast part is GREAT. It got me a thinkin' - you in the mood to try and start another radio show? You wanna?

T

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

I don't think so. The Dave & Tito Show was a nice experiment but I don't think radio is my cup of tea.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

Hmmm....That's a good question. I think the evidence of the cooky show has been all but destroyed. There were 4 in total although the first one doesn't really count and we had started a fifth one when it just became too much work. It's possible that I may regret it but every time I needed to clear space on my hard drive, I would delete the mp3s if I found them. There might be one or two cds of the fourth show kicking around somewhere but for the most part, The Dave & Tito show is something that will only live on in the memories of the 5 or so people who heard it on live365.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com