Thursday, June 30, 2005

A Dreary Thursday Morning

Not feeling like I have a ton to say this morning. Then again, ya never know.

The cleaning people came yesterday. God I love cleaning people. Now that I live with someone that keeps a clean house, we're only having Silos and Annalucia (sp?) come once every other week. I guess that's all we really need them but there's nothing like coming home to that clean smell. They are fantastic.

I saw War of the Worlds yesterday and it was a pretty good film. Cinderella Man is still my top pick currently in the theatres but if you've seen it already, then War is worth a look.

I fret to mention this because I'm afraid I won't follow through on it and then I'll look silly but I feel the time is right to tell you. I'm anxious to write a book. I always have been and I've dabbled a little here and there but next week, I'm taking it very seriously. Since I have some time off now, I'm making the most of it and next week, I'm finally going to find out if I have what it takes to be a writer.

Monday through Friday of next week, I'm working for myself. I'm going to take eight hours each day with no distractions and sit in my office and write. I'm going to give it 100% so that when the week is over, I will either know that I'm writer material or that I can put this silly dream to rest.

I decided yesterday that I should do some warm up session before Monday comes to get myself ready. The hour I spent yesterday was a little difficult, but somewhat promising. I expect to do better today and Sunday. I won't be writing Friday or Saturday because tomorrow, Kristine and I are going up to Mohegan Sun and staying the night. Then on Saturday, we're going into NYC to see Wicked on Broadway.

Alright. Time to jump on the cross trainer. Talk 2 ya l8r.

1 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

Awesome! My first sale.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com