Thursday, June 16, 2005

This Blog's Gone Sour?

So I got an email from my out west friend Mr. Chair yesterday. He informed me that my blog has expired because I haven't been keeping it up to date. Please don't bury me. I'm not dead yet.

I have however been very busy. Between the move two weeks ago and the engagement party this past weekend, plus I'm still unpacking boxes and I've got an excercise machine coming tomorrow...I find my blogging opportunitites have been few and far between.

Hell, you know what else eats up a shitload of time. Thank You notes. My Mother, God rest her soul, is up in the spirit world right now laughing her ass off. When I think of all the times we had fights because she couldn't get me to right a friggin thank you note...Yeah. She must be having a ball right now.

Because Kristine has decided I'm the better writer of the two of us, I have to write all the thank you notes for the gifts we got which by the way, none of them were purchased from Best Buy. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that I'm not grateful. It's just that, boy, that's a lot of words to write. I don't think it exists anywhere anymore, but I once ranted in one of my old blogs about the lameness of the newsletter format when it comes to Christmas cards. I'm starting to see their appeal.

So, I'm doing 2 thank you's a day. When I proposed the idea of doing 2 to Kristine, she asked if we could do 3. When I asked her how many of the 3 she would be writing, she agreed that 2 was a good number. If you're owed a thank you and you read this blog and you're feeling slighted that you haven't received your thank you yet, just know that I am working very hard to get them all out and for now, I will Thank You for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com