Thursday, April 28, 2005

Strange Sleeping Habbits

Good Morning All,

Had hoped to get up early this morning and do some blogging but that didn't pan out. I realize that there are a couple of you who read this every day so I thought I should try to give you at least a little new something every day.

Well, for whatever reason, I woke up at 4:30am and couldn't fall asleep right away. Part of this was because I had to talk myself back down to my sleep zone. The other part was that Kristine (who was also awake and probably responsible for waking me up somehow) had seen a recent episode of Oprah and felt the need to recount the entire episode to me in bed. I don't know why. I don't watch Oprah. I mean, I caught a little bit of John Stewart on her show last week and it's not like I'm living in suspense on wondering what I missed from that show.

The thing is, she was tired when she got home last night and we didn't have a lot of conversation before bed. Therefore, I'm counting our little Oprah talk towards our total quality conversation time. I figure if I add up enough of those points, one day I may be rewarded with...well, something.

One last note, I found the mashup website of the dj who hosts the Sirius radio show on Monday nights. www.mashupradio.com. Now DJ Muggs has a lot of cool mashups up on his site, but what sucks is that their all in real audio format. Now, thankfully, I picked up that Audio Hijack software and was able to convert the audioslave vs eminem and dr. dre song, but I have to do it in real time. If any of you know a program for the mac that converts real audio into mp3s, please let me know.

Thas it 4 2day. Chat wicha l8r.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com