Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dave Tunes Relaunched & The New Car

I finally got around to updating Dave Tunes, my radio station on Live365. I've totally reformatted the station, getting rid of all the heavy music and instead moving towards a more pop, adult-contemporary format. The station will contain the songs that I like off of the current Billboard Magazine Pop chart as well as other songs by pop artists that haven't been released as singles. I'm always talking about how I would be good at picking singles for radio airplay and now I'm doing just that. I've currently uploaded 40 songs that are in random rotation. More songs are soon to come. Enjoy.

Also, here's a few pics of my brand new Audi S4. Talk to ya l8r.
Dave

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet ride! and thanks for updating the station, just keep the songs safe to play in the office.

The photo with Christine looks like she may need a booster seat...

Rock on - T

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I couldn't post because you haven't upgraded your blogger to the new blogger beta..,..

Get wit da pro-gram.

T

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got a cabriolet you're such a homo.


http://www.audiusa.com/audi
/us/en2/new_cars/Audi_A4
/S4_Cabriolet.html

Go back to France you pansy.

Do you serve crepes out the trunk too?

How about a side of mayo with my fries.

Oooh oooh, or why don't you run over some small french children with your german homo car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com