Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Takin a Little Bloggin Vacation

Good Morning,

Just wanted to check in to say I don't feel like checkin in. On my last entry, I got caught up in the moment and now feel overwhelmed by the idea of trying to live up to whatever standard I created when I wrote that. I woke up the next morning after writing it and thought, "I'm not doing any of that. Fuck the war." So now I'm just sort of living in a state of not living up to my own expectactations. I thought about deleting the last entry so there wouldn't be a record of my lost expectations but then I realized that it took so much of me to write it that it seems rediculous to throw it away.

So, you can expect that in time, I will return to letting you know about my daily ongoings. For the moment though, I'm taking a little break. See you when I see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com