Thursday, December 15, 2005

Quick Check In

Ooohhhh...Look At Me. Not quite down for the count. I can't believe the most flack I get for not updating my blog comes from a guy too lazy to create a blogger identity. I know who you are Mr. Anonymous and if your not careful, I'm going to travel out west and put your ass back in that chair. How bout them apples?

But seriously...uhhhh...I'm not really even blogging now. I'm supposed to be working but I realized that if another day went by without me saying hello, there'd be a little more flackage coming my way. So let me just do a few quick sumaries and then I'll try to get a more complete entry up over the weekend.

Life is pretty grande.

Lost is on hiatus and the last episode got on my nerves. Here's a thought. Instead of giving us a bible lesson that really doesn't go anywhere, how bout just saying, "Oh hay! You're not going to believe this but I have a piece of that film too. Wanna see it?"

I still don't have an Xbox 360 but I have connections and I should have one on or after the 20th. Fingers are crossed. Oh yeah and by the way, Fuck You Target. If I shop at your place it's because I'm all out of options. Maybe next time you get some Xbox's in, you don't let 60 people stand in line for 3 1/2 hours before you tell them, "Oh yeah, we've only got 12. So sorry. But by the way, it's not us. Microsoft is trying to create demand." Seriously, there's a reason why that guy is over 30, balding, and a manager at Target. I'm guessing it has to do with lack of intelligence and ambition. Just to be clear though, I'm never shopping at Target again.

Shoot. This is going long. Anything else?

Aside from that last rant, I'm feeling very good about things. I feel for the first time in my life that things are moving forward instead of just dealing with the stagnant day to day rigamorol...Hmmm...I guess that's the first time I put that word on the page. It's probably spelled wrong but you probably get my meaning. I'm very happy with my wife to be and all that we're going through. It's nice to have a partner who is very supportive and I love her to death.

Oh, one last thing. I went with my friend Karen to see Bon Jovi a few weeks back and it was probably my best concert experience ever. Mucho fun. Maybe in a few years, I'll post the photos I took on my cell phone. (yeah right)

That's it. I must work. I will probably do some writing over the weekend however, I wouldn't count on it. Happy Holidays if I don't see you before the new year.

You Guys Are Great!
Dave

4 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger The Desert Rat said...

I'm not just saying this to be agreeable, but I FUCKING HATE TARGET. They have the most worthless employees, and there's merchandise is crap and it's overpriced.

I think Microsoft did go out of their way to create a situation where there weren't enough Xboxs for the demand, in order to create hype, but the people at Target knew that, and should have told everyone who was waiting.

They pissed me off last Christmas, and I vowed to never shop there again, but I did once, but only to pick up something for my mother. I am boycotting because they won't let Salvation Army bellringers to collect money outside their stores. They said it's annoying to their customers.

You know what target, up yours. If your think your customers can't be bothered to donate 50 cents to the poor when they enter your store, you aren't a company I want to be doing business with.

Anyways, I'm glad things are going well.

Tell Kristine I said hi.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

Thanx Rob. I will.

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,
I'm here in the SouthWest, not the West. And we have Oranges, Lemons, and Grapefruit here, not Apples! If you do come visit bring your Spring clothes. Its in the 70's here during the day, A little chilly a night and oh yeah you'll need your sunglasses!

Whats with all the hate in the blog? You have GOT to stop eating all that red meat! Didn't we talk about that?

One more thing please take care of my XBox 360! Try to keep all the packing contents and whatever instructions come with it!

X

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Dave, it was a DAMN good show, wasn't it? I wish it never had to end. I was so glad to read that little tidbit on here (you know I was waiting for it). I'm still getting slack from my family for going to a concert with my husband's "engaged to be married" best friend. They just don't understand. Which doesn't make sense, I mean, they saw Frieda with us, they were there, they should get it. I suppose they just think I should grow up a bit ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com