Monday, October 31, 2005

Checking In

Hello All,

I'm full of thoughts but I'm tired and I don't think I have the energy to process said thoughts. I'm at the end of a longish day. I woke up at 5:30 this morning to get a jump on the day and it was great to get ahead of things. The problem is... now I'm tired and well... I got nuthin. Maybe tomorrow, I'll blog while I'm getting a jump on the day rather than the end of it while I'm falling behind.

2 things before I go. First, Apple's Motion program F-ing Rulz! Second, as for you Mr. Xchair, I've got some stuff to do b4 I give up my chair. Still, I'll keep an eye on the Arizona real estate market and when the time is right, I'll let you know when I'm coming.

Nighty Night.
Dave

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watch out Dawg! The chair is a seductive lady! MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY! Very few guys ever escape THE CHAIR! Look around, most of the chair's victims are still slaving! MO MONEY, MO MONEY, MO MONEY! You can sit down but you might never get up!

XCHAIR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com