Sunday, October 30, 2005

Missing In Action

Hello Everyone,

Long Time No Chat. I think it's been about a week or so. I've sort of been in a complete different mental state of mind and haven't been in a blogging way. Funny story though. You see, even though I have readers consisting of friends, family, and people I've never met, the one closest to me, my beautiful fiance Kristine, hardly ever read the blog. So, to make sure she never missed a new entry, she had me set up Safari (her web browser) so that this very blog, The Grande Scheme Of Things, would be her start page when she opens the program. Of course, as soon as I did that, I lost the uge to blog and her start up page became uneventful. Yesterday, she told me to get my ass in gear and get back to blogging so here I am.

So what have I been up to lately? Exercising? Well, the pizza's on the way, so uhhh...no. However, the first of the month is this week and I'll have 6 months from then til the wedding so...I've got 1 or 2 more days to eat pizza.

This past week, my head has been spinning. I decided it was time to learn my expensive software seeing how I've paid for it and all and it would probably improve my career potential. I've spent the last few wrapping my head around Final Cut Pro 5 and the rest of the FCP Suite. As opposed to the common person who absorbs knowledge slowly over time, I have to learn it all RIGHT NOW or I just friggin lose it.

Now, of course, you can't just learn everything in a few days and I'm learning to cope. However, I've very excited by what I've learned as well as the potential for what I'm capable of doing with my software. By the way, for those of you not part of the "industry", Final Cut Pro is Apple's video editing software.

OK. I'm 3 glasses into a bottle of wine and pizza's on the way so I'll chat l8r. Honey, if you're reading this, I promise to keep these entries coming. You're the best and I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUU.

Chat w/u l8r
Dave

1 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey STOP learning those editing programs! They are going to keep you sitting in the "Chair" until your back breaks and you fall over!

XCHAIR

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com