Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A Cool Rainy Train Ride Home In Connecticut

Hello Everyone,

I guess you can't say it's raining here when you compare it to the last 3 days. It's more of a mist. My weather widget has the temperature at 67 degrees and the daylight leaves us sooner now that summertime has passed.

I can't tell you why but as long I can remember, I tend to listen to more tunes of a hard rock nature when this time of year comes. It is temporary. This phase won't last more than a couple weeks if the tradition holds true. Right now though, an electric guitar and a hard hitting drum are...well...music to my ears.

What follows is the list of tunes I listened to on random from the five star playlist on my iPod while taking the train home this evening. First, you may notice that Welcome To The Jungle appears twice in the list. That is because the first is a mosh pit like cover version and the second is the GNR original. To know me is to know that 9 times out of 10, if a GNR tune is playing on my iPod, I will listen to it.

The second thing I'd like to point out is that one might think a Melissa Etheridge song has no business being part of this mix. I don't listen to many Etheridge tunes but for whatever reason, I love the hell out of Breathe. The following mix is 54 minutes and 15 seconds.

Have A Nice Day - Bon Jovi
Live & Let Die - Guns N Roses
Welcome To The Jungle - Zombie Apocalypse
Ænima - Tool
St. Jimmy - Green Day
December - Collective Soul
Boom - P.O.D.
Wecome To The Jungle - Guns N Roses
Breathe - Melissa Etheridge
Dirty Little Thing - Velvet Revolver
Big Weenie - Eminem
Stay Together For The Kids - Blink 182
Counterfit - Limp Bizkit
Online Songs - Blink 182

3 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's a nice picture. Is it just for me?

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger The Desert Rat said...

kick ass

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come move to Arizona where the XChair hasnt seen it rain once since August! Nothing but sunny days, and cool morning and evening air! Get out of that mist! Throw away those ARK tickets! Its eternal spring till next June!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com