Thursday, May 08, 2008

This Weeks YOT200 Top 25

I must say, I'm really starting to get excited about my little internet radio station that could. I confess that I was beginning to wonder if all the effort I put into programming the station was worth it. I sometimes think that, with all the possibilities one has while choosing an outlet to listen to music,...well...I mean does anyone really care about listening to free internet radio? You've got your iPod and satellite radio can be streamed on the internet and plus there's regular old radio. There's just so much out there. I often think Live365 is the remnant of a time when the internet was this vast uncharted world that was going to make life better instead of the business as usual internet that we have today. Regardless, I'm staring to see greater interest in the station and it gives me pleasure to put something together that people want to listen to, sometimes 8 hours at a time. God bless ya.

That said, this week the station is currently at 859 listening hours and judging by the constant listenership, I'm very hopefull that I'll surpass 900 hours next week. The huge excitement for me this week happened Monday when I actually made it to the bottom of page 4 on the list of alternative stations. I'm back to the top of page 5 at the moment but Man, that was cool. Thanx again and keep on listening. Here's this week's Top 25 that you can hear all weekend along with the rest of the Top 100 tunes of The Year Of The 200.


25. Got The Life - Korn
24. Given Up - Linkin Park
23. Locomotive - Guns N Roses
22. Novocaine - Bon Jovi
21. Boom - P.O.D.
20. Luckie St. - Cartel
19. Pain - Three Days Grace
18. I'll Keep Your Memory Vague - Finger Eleven
17. Enemy - Drowning Pool
16. Cuz I Can - Pink
15. Bleed It Out - Linkin Park
14. Testify - Rage Against The Machine
13. No Sign Of Life - OK Go
12. Until The End - Breaking Benjamin
11. How Long - Hinder
10. Night Drive - The All American Rejects
09. Home (Acoustic) - Daughtry
08. Faint - Linkin Park
07. Guerrilla Radio - Rage Against The Machine
06. Broken Glass - Buckcherry
05. Animals - Nickelback
04. How Far We've Com - Matchbox Twenty
03. Wicked Garden - Stone Temple Pilots
02. Doomsday Clock - Smashing Pumpkins

And for the third week in a row, the number one song for the week is...

01. Last by Nine Inch Nails

The top 100 starts airing Friday night at midnight and repeats the entire weekend. Have a great week.

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com