Sunday, September 04, 2005

Goodbye, Loose Ends, and Rob's Blog

Hay Everyone,

I have to wake up at some rediculous hour tomorrow morning to catch a car that will take us to JFK so we can go to Jamaica. I have decided not to post to the blog during my vacation as I'm going to try and live computer free for the week. Well, maybe 90% computer free. I can't just give it up completely. So I wanted to give you one last post before I go to say farewell. This is that post.

Before I go, I have a couple things I wanted to let you know. The first is regarding the Green Day show. As I told you, it was awesome. I have a huge blog entry regarding Green Day that exists solely in my head at the moment. I may or may not get to it depending on how the scope of the story overwhelmes me. If you never see the story here....well...then I didn't do it. Still, great show. Go see Green Day.

A few entries back, I mentioned this great deal Apple was doing with their Mini computers where you could try them free for a month. Well, the deal didn't last a day. Apple cancelled their idea on the first day and didn't give a reason for doing so. I guess the idea was just too good to be true.

Last but not least, my Godbrother Rob has gotten into the ring with W. In case you haven't heard, the very popular rapper Kanye(pronounced Con Yay) West spoke out against Bush on an NBC telethon that was raising money for the Katrina victims. He basicly said that Bush doesn't like black people. Rob wrote about it and now there's conversation aplenty on his blog. Go check it out.

Must go. So much to do. Talk to you guys l8r.
Dave

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger The Desert Rat said...

Thanks for the link! Hope you liked the blog.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger The Desert Rat said...

hope the vacation is going well, Dave. Look forward to reading about it when you get back.


lilpuppy, I don't know you are checking this blog anymore, but I hope you keep blogging. I hate people that preach, but hear goes...If there is one thing that no one can/should take away from another it's their voice. More so than anything else, a person is entitled to their own thoughts and to the ability to express them. He is taking from you the most important thing you have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com