Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Daredevil Cat

Since I have an easy to use camera now, I'm always filming trying to find something to put on the Tube. In the midst of filming around the house, our cat Jasmine embraced the daredevil that she is and climbed the tree in the front yard.





So, I must tell you about this Canon HF10 camcorder. AWESOME!!! It's light and convenient and there's no tape and immensely easy to use with iMovie.

Here's the other thing. The quality in insane. After I shot our crazy cat, I went inside to hook the camera up to the tv. At first, there was a hurdle as the HDMI out of the camera is actually an HDMI mini plug. Luckily, the HF10 comes with component cables (the red, green, and blue analog cables) so I used those for what I thought was a temporary situation.

I can not stress to you enough how stunning the image was. I went analog out of the HF10 into our 65" Sharp Aquos and the picture was amazing. Kristine, who never says much about tv quality without prompting, immediately commented on how good the image looked. The Canon HF10 camcorder is an amazing piece of work.

P.S. While, I love the YouTube, I decided to use iMovie to post the second part on my .mac account. You can go here for the slightly improved image quality.

2 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A 65" Sharp Aquos!

DIBS!!!!!!!!

In fact I think I'm moving in!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

LOL. So when r u coming back this way to visit?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com