Thursday, August 07, 2008

I'm Back

Hey everyone. It's been a while, but I've been busy. In July, I spent just about every day working on the tour de France. Last week, Kristine and I went on a cruise to Bermuda with a large portion of her family. Aside from last week, I have continued to update the radio station with new playlists and I was thrilled to come back and see that all of you continued to listen. I have tomorrow off and I've got a few thoughts to get off my chest so by the end of tomorrow, you should have a hefty blog entry to read.

Talk to you soon.
Dave

5 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! Wheres our hefty blog to read!?

 
At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another day and still NO hefty blog to read/

WAS UP?

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

i didn't think anyone read this anymore so I might get a pass. Oh well...

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People CAN'T read if you DON'T write!

No TV or dessert for you tonight!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Dave Novak said...

well, i did embark on a blog entry yesterday and as I feared, it's going to take a while. Maybe by the end of the week, I'll have something 4 u.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com